Star TMGM48 Toastmaster® Gas Griddles 48 inch
Toastmaster manual and thermostatic countertop gas griddles are the most economical and flexible griddles in the food service industry. They offer unsurpassed performance, combining a proven control system with Toastmaster quality and durability. Available in three different widths – 24”, 36” and 48”.
Gas griddles are constructed with a stainless steel front panel and reinforced wall aluminized steel side panels. Griddle plate is 3/4” (1.9 cm) thick steel plate with 4-3/8” (11.1 cm) high tapered wrap-around stainless steel splash guard. Unit has 3-1/4” (8.3 cm) wide front grease trough with grease chute and a 4-1/2 qt. (4.257 L) stainless steel grease drawer. Unit is equipped with a 20,000 BTU aluminized steel burner for every 12” (30.5 cm) of width and is controlled by a either manual control valve or throttling thermostat. Valve knobs are protected by a stainless steel bull nose front. A standing pilot is provided. Griddles are supplied with 4” (10.2 cm) high die cast nickel-plated legs with a 1-3/8” (3.5 cm) adjustment. Gas connection is a 3/4” (1.3 cm) N.P.T. male with a convertible pressure regulator. Units are approved for installation within 6” (15.2 cm) of combustible and non-combustible surfaces and are UL Gas Certified and UL Sanitation listed.
Star TMGM48 Features
- Ultra smooth 3/4” thick polished steel plate
- Manual griddle designed with 1/4 turn manual control and standing pilot
- Thermostat griddles feature throttling thermostat that adjust from 150°- 450°F
- High performance 20,000 BTU aluminized steel “U” shape burner every 12”
- Spatula wide 3-1/4” front grease trough and grease chute
- Stainless steel front panel, bull nose and grease drawer
- 3/4” rear gas connection and universal pressure regulator supplied. Field convertible to LP with orifices included
Warranty – These units come with a one  year warranty for parts and labor.